Pedal to the Pebbles
Challenge yourself and cycle 45 miles in our sponsored bike ride from Merstham in Surrey to Hamilton Lodge School in Brighton. Join us on a picturesque route, mostly on quiet roads through rural Surrey and Sussex. This event was a roaring success when we launched it in 2016 – we hope you will be part of it this year.
Date: Saturday 10th June 2017 at 9am
Entry fee: £25 per person or £20 per person for teams of four and over.
You will receive:
- Free breakfast on arrival at the start in Merstham, thanks to our supporters at Connevans
- BSL communicators at the start, at our refreshment points and at the finish
- Two refreshment points en route stocked with snacks, water and some friendly volunteers to give you a cheer
- Mechanical support throughout the day
- Fully marked route and downloadable route maps
- A warm reception at our Summer fete where the ride finishes, where you can expect a great atmosphere and a well-stocked cake stall – so don’t forget your change!
How to register:
If you would like to take part, head over to our registration page on Virgin Money Giving
Once you have registered, we will email you with all you need to know about the day, as well as a fundraising pack. Please note that by registering, you agree to our event Terms & Conditions. If you would prefer a printed copy, please ask.
Just email us at email@example.com or call 01273 682362.
Why support us?
The sponsorship you raise could help us purchase new bikes, enabling our pupils to learn to ride safely and to gain Bikeability qualifications. They could also help us contribute towards our new sensory room for higher need pupils, giving them a safe area where they can play and have control over their environment. Whichever project your funds supports, you can rest assured that the funds you raise will help ensure our pupils get the very best out of their school years. We ask all riders to aim to raise £100, or whatever you can, to support our school for deaf and disabled young people.